Tuesday 20 September 2011

A bit more of days 6, 7 & 8

Every one has a pear or two, but then I remembered I had some lovely BIG shells. These first 2 are in pencil with the cross hatching - can get so smudgy and messy.


The one below is pen - some bits look good, and while I tend to go for the pencil first as I think I'll make mistakes, I like the finished product with pen. Then again, the pencil ones were practice for the pen one. I think I could have worked the shadow a bit more carefully, observed a bit more carefully.


Then I started on one of my banksia pods. Love these one from Verity's tree. This is a practice one in pencil - I'll continue with this tomorrow. I find it hard work doing this - lots of looking back & forth. There is looking inside the line, but not really what Sian had in mind I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment